Ir al contenido principal
Salo on what we have to go through Migration.
31 October, 2019
I guess is safe to say that if you are reading this you are probably a Venezuelan that had to move to another country due to the situation that our country is going through.
Here is what I have been going through for the last couple of months.  So, I lived my whole life in Venezuela, and believe me, it was beautiful. It was practically a paradise in which I had the privilege to grow up in, where we had economic stability, nice landscapes and happy people. It may seem impossible since now days it is a real mess, with the worst inflation that we have had in our history, with people going through hunger, and many other problematics that have made us leave the country in search of new opportunities and a better lifestyle. Due to all the problems that I mentioned and the terrible presidents that our country has had and still has to the present day, I had to make the hardest decision in my life; leave Venezuela. What were my options? It was 2016, and I was  18 years old. It was a really hard to accept that I had to leave my parents and my younger siblings, but we were going through hell and I wouldn't go through that anymore and wouldn't accept that that was my faith. So it was 2016 and I left to Colombia in search of a better lifestyle for me and my family. At first it was a really difficult experience, I had no relatives, work, or any idea of what to do to survive and to be accepted in this country. I arrived to Cúcuta and started asking about what to do, and also surprised of the amount of Venezuelans that were going through the same situation that I was going through. The Colombians advice for me, was to leave to Bogotá, which is the capital and the place in which  I would find a job. There is not much to say about how Colombians are with us, after all they have gave me the opportunity to work and accept that we are going through tough times. Still, there are many times in which I fell completely alone and many times there are helping us out of petty and sorrow, which really makes us Venezuelans feel discriminated and certainly as if Colombians aren't happy with us being here. This is why I want to Invite every person in Colombia and any country that is going through this situation to accept and help by heart the people that have to live this horrible situations, and to learn that respect will help us to evolve everyday and overall to be happier and overcome this type of problems.


Comentarios

  1. This is one of the worse situatuon and we need to take help to hour Venezuelan brothers. Good job

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I think that this was a nice blog, it mention important topics that affect us in a certain way
    So this text is appropriate to see themes like the migrants and immigrants. This is a good example of a Personal Text. Juan Jose Hernandez

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This text is very good because it recounts everything Venezuela is seeing, in a text that is in the first person and makes us understand how the situation of Venezuelans is, the language used is not formal, so it meets the requirement of a personal text In conclusion, this blog is very good, since it makes clear what Venezuela was like before.
    Nicolas Monroy

    ResponderBorrar
  4. the good, defends the type of this, I liked as tackle a topic serious and deal with arguments at first glance are undeniable. the structure of the text seems clear and one thing that you have to highlight is that in no time contradict between themselves, in short is a good text and recommend it

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I think it's a good personal text, it seems very real history, is what happens in daily life, we can see what a daily of a Venezuelan immigrant and conclusion was very practical to understand the text.
    Att: Samuel Huezo

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I think it was a very good personal blog that treated a very important topic and that has all the characteristics. I also think that it talks about a very important topic that we have to be aware of. Finally I have to say that it was really well written and long enough.

    Kevin Libos.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. This text transmits a clear message to a certain audience, in this case to a Group with common interests, as it is in a personal text. This text was written in first person. It also shows characteristics of the interests that they have, including information to support them. The text used a normal vocabulary according to the intended audience. In general, this personal text includes many of the aspects that a personal text needs.

    Julián Zapata

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I found this blog very interesting since it speaks not only of the situations that happen in Venezuela but that happen in other parts of America and the world, it caught my attention that it speaks exactly how many people have left Venezuela to Colombia
    Julián Triana

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I find this text very interesting because it informs us about the situation that Venezuelans are experiencing today and somehow makes us reflect on what we have and that we should value it.
    José Luis Sánchez

    ResponderBorrar
  11. This blog is very interesting since it explains the situation from a different point of view than others that I have managed to perceive, but in some moments the idea is not achieved, which makes it difficult to understand but the idea is well understood
    Juan Andrés Torres

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario